Primer ‘try it yourself’ box
Buying and trying primers can be tedious and expensive.
If you’ve been considering trying primer let me introduce you to some of the best out there and the different types available to you! I even take you through how to test them!
This package gives you the ability to test:
- A cheaper primer so you can see how that behaves in comparison to wearing none or to the premium ones
- The different types of primer – test the various consistencies designed for different purposes
- Which primer type is best for your needs
- Good quality primers in each category/type
You may already have a primer but sometimes as the season changes and skin does, primer may need to be adjusted and different primers have a range of purposes.
Let me show you what is included in the kit:
- Cream Primer – This is for brightening skin when dull or reducing redness
- Balm Primer – This is for smoothing skin and minimising uneven texture
- Gel Primer – This is more hydrating (can work better with dry skin types)
- Iridescent Primer – This is for illuminating skin and adding a little glow
- Cheaper Primer – This is so that you compare the above ‘premium’ primers to a inexpensive very basic primer